From your first while true to your first framework, learn about making games with Python
Games make an excellent hack space for learning all sorts of computer science topics, but they have their own language you’ll want to learn.
- Learn what an application loop is and how they look in practice.
- Get a crash course in 2d computer graphics.
- See a handful of examples of how to build games with multiple transitions.
- See a handful of anti-patterns.
- Get a quick summary of the game libraries available for you today in the Python world.
- Type: talk
- Expected length: 30min
- Intended audience: Beginner
About the Author